VIA Technologies to Launch Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System at Work Truck Show 2022
- Simplifies the integration of AI-powered collision avoidance and driver monitoring functions into trucks and other large utility vehicles
- Flexible all-in-one solution including ultra-compact IP67 rated system, front-facing ADAS camera, interior-facing driver monitoring camera and ADAS display
- Rapid deployment from edge to cloud, including a free 30-day demo of the VIA Fleet cloud management portal
Taipei, Taiwan, February 25, 2022 – VIA Technologies, Inc. today announced the debut of the VIA Mobile360 M800 video telematics system at the Work Truck Show 2022 to be held in Indianapolis from March 8-11. The VIA booth is located at #5806 at the Indiana Convention Center.
The VIA Mobile360 M800 features an ultra-compact IP67-rated system, front-facing ADAS camera, interior-facing driver camera and ADAS display. Its rugged and flexible design allows fleet operators to easily install the device in trucks of all shapes and sizes and ensure the cameras are in the best position to detect potential road hazards and signs of distraction. of the driver, drowsiness, use of a smartphone. , and smoking. The system’s unique ADAS display provides timely visual and audible alerts to the driver whenever the system detects vehicles and pedestrians entering a dangerous area in front of their vehicle.
“We are excited to return to Indianapolis for the 2022 Work Truck Show to showcase the latest additions to our VIA Mobile360 family of intelligent in-vehicle safety systems,” said Richard Brown, vice president of international marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. “With the new VIA Mobile360 M800 system, operators can rapidly deploy critical video telematics capabilities to their large-scale truck fleets.”
VIA Mobile360 M800 video telematics system
The VIA Mobile360 M800 video telematics system offers a flexible solution that’s easy to install in trucks and other large commercial vehicles and delivers rock-solid reliability in the toughest driving conditions. Highlights include:
- Driver monitoring system: The system alerts the driver when it detects signs of drowsiness, distraction, smartphone use and smoking via the inward-facing driver camera.
- Collision alerts: The system alerts the driver when it detects a pedestrian or other threat approaching too close to the front of the vehicle, so they can take timely evasive action. It also automatically records and uploads collision alert videos to the cloud for tracking and analysis.
- AI-Powered Driver Scores: The system can combine DMS, LDW, FCW and G-Sensor data on revs, braking and hard cornering to allow fleet operators to calculate a driver score and identify issues that impact driver health and performance.
- Rich Connectivity: In addition to Wi-Fi, BT and GPS, the system has an Ethernet connector to facilitate integration with existing telematics devices installed in the vehicle. An optional 4G LTE wireless card is also available.
- VIA Fleet cloud management portal: The VIA Fleet cloud management portal accelerates the integration of AWS applications and services. A 30-day demo of VIA Fleet’s cloud management portal, including 50 hours of live streaming using Amazon KVS, is available for operators to evaluate real-time vehicle tracking, collision with uploading videos, trip history and a host of other fleet management. functions activated on the system.
- Robust design: The system is IP67 rated and complies with ISO-16750-3 Test VII shock and vibration standard. Its ADAS FOV-60.8° 1080p camera and DMS FOV-113° 1080p camera are also IP67 rated.
VIA at work Truck Show 2022
VIA will be showcasing a wide selection of VIA Mobile360 intelligent in-vehicle safety systems at booth #5608 at the Work Truck Show. Highlights include:
- VIA Mobile360 AI Dash Cam: With its AI-powered lane departure warning, forward collision warning and driver monitoring capabilities, this compact dual-camera device allows operators to enhance driver safety while leveraging telematics data rich video to increase fleet efficiency.
- VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System: Combining front and rear person detection with in-cab driver monitoring, the system enables fleet operators to improve the safety of their busy loading docks and warehouses by avoiding collisions with pedestrians.
- VIA Mobile360 heavy equipment security system: With its powerful mmWave 360-degree video and radar smart sensor fusion technology, this rugged solution is optimized for the harshest environments and is ideal for heavy-duty vehicles of all shapes and sizes.
Learn more about the VIA Mobile360 M800 video telematics system here:
Images related to this press release are available here:
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in connecting businesses to advanced AI, IoT and computer vision technologies through innovative smart solutions for transportation, industrial and smart city applications. Based in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA’s global network connects high-tech centers in the United States, Asia and Europe, and covers a customer base that includes many of the world’s largest high-tech, industrial and transportation companies. important in the world. www.viatech.com
VIA Technologies Inc. published this content on February 25, 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on February 25, 2022 10:21:03 AM UTC.
Public now 2022
Trends in Technical Analysis VIA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
|Short term||Middle term||Long term|
Evolution of the income statement